On October 10, 2010 I embark on a 2 month trip to Beijing to open up THE FIRST Gap store in China. I will be part of the Beijing team in Chaobei Joy City, a large scale regional shopping center. By the end of 2010 there we will have 4 Gaps opened, 2 in Beijing and 2 in Shanghai.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

This morning we went to Terrace Cafe for the first time to try their Red Velvet Waffles.

It was nommy =^_^=



Jenny and I split the Red Velvet Waffles and the Florentine Benedict



The Croque Madame


I finally got an appointment with Lindsay to get my haircut this afternoon.

It feels so nice and straight right now MmmmMmm.

---------------------------------------
I've spent the pass two and a half hours watching No Doubt videos

I still LOVE No Doubt




My favorite song & video will always be New.

1 comment: