On October 10, 2010 I embark on a 2 month trip to Beijing to open up THE FIRST Gap store in China. I will be part of the Beijing team in Chaobei Joy City, a large scale regional shopping center. By the end of 2010 there we will have 4 Gaps opened, 2 in Beijing and 2 in Shanghai.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Less than one week to go (again)

I just busted out my space bags and smashed all my jackets and hoodies into one flat pancake :D


I am 90% packed, I have 3 more days of work and I am finally getting my hair cut tomorrow :D :D

Ahhh, I think I'm almost ready.


Here are some pictures from my "going away" party at work



These are the lovely China cupcakes that Amanda made...oooh look how sparkly <3


Doing what we do best...talk and eat


Kelsy, Marquita and Bravo


Felicia and Susan


Michelle


Brand Team - Michelle, ME, Susan and Kelsy


Marquita, Lisa and Clarice


Clarice, Jimmy & Lisa Reed


Songs by Rob


Last but not least, me with the infamous Kim Bravo

------------------------------------------------
Going to get some Red Velvet Waffles tomorrow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment