On October 10, 2010 I embark on a 2 month trip to Beijing to open up THE FIRST Gap store in China. I will be part of the Beijing team in Chaobei Joy City, a large scale regional shopping center. By the end of 2010 there we will have 4 Gaps opened, 2 in Beijing and 2 in Shanghai.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I am going crazy

Today was my last day at work (again) and my flight is in two days and I just received an email saying the opening of the store has been pushed back yet again.
Now for another 3 weeks!!!
I understand these things happen, but I'm not going to lie...
I am losing my fucking mind right now.

This is all Kim Bravo's fault >:[

2 comments:

  1. YOU AND I BOTH!! I tried calling you but then I realized it was 6am there. I can't postpone my flight. Text me when you wake up and I'll call you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am soooooooooooooooo sorry. I didn't think this would happen. We need to figure out what you are going to do :'((((((((((

    ReplyDelete