On October 10, 2010 I embark on a 2 month trip to Beijing to open up THE FIRST Gap store in China. I will be part of the Beijing team in Chaobei Joy City, a large scale regional shopping center. By the end of 2010 there we will have 4 Gaps opened, 2 in Beijing and 2 in Shanghai.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Green Curry and Shuter Island

So I am completely addicted to the Green Curry at Thai Taste, but Thai food can get really expensive, so I decided it would be a good idea to learn how to make it.

Prepping my all green ingredients...


Ta-Da!


I even got all fancy with the rice balls. Hahaha
Next time I will try adding eggplant :) MmmmmmmMmm

Hopefully I will learn how to make some authentic Chinese food while in Beijing.

Also tonight we watched Shutter Island with Leonardo Di Caprio


I. LOVE. LEONARDO. DICAPRIO.

I think Inception is one of my new favorite movies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment