On October 10, 2010 I embark on a 2 month trip to Beijing to open up THE FIRST Gap store in China. I will be part of the Beijing team in Chaobei Joy City, a large scale regional shopping center. By the end of 2010 there we will have 4 Gaps opened, 2 in Beijing and 2 in Shanghai.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This has been a super fun past couple of days.
Sunday my store threw me a surprise going away party.
It was so sweet and I was COMPLETELY SURPRISED!
Tonight we had a little get together at my sister's and it was also super fun and I got a lot of great presents and it was great seeing everyone.
I am a little disappointed that I won't be leaving tomorrow, but I am glad I will have one more week to hang out with everyone.

I will update with more details later when I get some of the pictures.



I did get this email today:

Hi Beijing Assignees –

Just wanted to reiterate that each of you will have your own apartment – no roommates. This was included in the FAQ sent last week – but just in case you missed it.

The reason for this was purely expense – it was cheaper for you to have your own than to room with someone…

See you soon!


I am super stoked! I got confirmation of my first China visitor!!! Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment