On October 10, 2010 I embark on a 2 month trip to Beijing to open up THE FIRST Gap store in China. I will be part of the Beijing team in Chaobei Joy City, a large scale regional shopping center. By the end of 2010 there we will have 4 Gaps opened, 2 in Beijing and 2 in Shanghai.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

CHanges

Got another email this morning saying we need to change our flight again.
Now I will be flying out Oct 8th and coming home EARLIER (Dec 7th) Booooo :(

I am starting to think I'm not going at all.

The thing is, I still really want to do this and I would do a great job, but all these last minute changes are stressing me out big time.

Things I need right now:

1. Sushi


2. Pinkberry


3. More shoes

2 comments:

  1. that is some bullshit....tell them i said i'll believe it when you actually are on the plane, on you way over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's the stuff i always need when i'm bummed out. pinkberry/sushi/shoes..prolly sushi buffet though!

    ReplyDelete