On October 10, 2010 I embark on a 2 month trip to Beijing to open up THE FIRST Gap store in China. I will be part of the Beijing team in Chaobei Joy City, a large scale regional shopping center. By the end of 2010 there we will have 4 Gaps opened, 2 in Beijing and 2 in Shanghai.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

In need of some retail therapy

I needed some cheering up today AND I was tired of having such a shitty phone so I went out and bought myself an iPhone.



Sadly, I have to wait a few days for it to come in.



Things are better now that I've talked to Eric and Kim.
They are the best!

2 comments:

  1. i'm telling you hooch, come visit me now that you have all these days off. i will feed you and house you. beijing is only 1.5 hours away. simple as that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe i will come to korea when i am done with my assignment.
    if you want to come back to china once i am actually there i will pay for your visa :D

    ReplyDelete