On October 10, 2010 I embark on a 2 month trip to Beijing to open up THE FIRST Gap store in China. I will be part of the Beijing team in Chaobei Joy City, a large scale regional shopping center. By the end of 2010 there we will have 4 Gaps opened, 2 in Beijing and 2 in Shanghai.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lots of things going on with the Gap

First,

I just found out Gap changed their logo?????? It does not seem to be getting positive reviews.
I am kinda sad. The old logo was such a classic.


Second,

Gap & Valentino collaboration!!!!

Of course, it will not be available in the U.S. but if there's anything I want, you know I will find a way to get it.

Third,

Holiday 2010 - SOOO CUTE!




This isn't even a preview of what's to come. The images I got a sneak peek at were lovely and dark.



Every collaboration that Pierre Hardy has done with Gap has been amazing, but this is definitely the best yet! I will have you...

2 comments:

  1. gap and valentino = woweeeee, awesome!

    it seems like every middle class clothing line store is teaming up with a designer!!!

    send me your new itinerary! when is your flight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I thought I already sent it to you. I'll send it now. I can't believe I'm FINALLY going.
    Happy Birthday!!! Wish you were here/there.

    ReplyDelete