On October 10, 2010 I embark on a 2 month trip to Beijing to open up THE FIRST Gap store in China. I will be part of the Beijing team in Chaobei Joy City, a large scale regional shopping center. By the end of 2010 there we will have 4 Gaps opened, 2 in Beijing and 2 in Shanghai.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's been a while since my last post. Shoot, and I was doing so well too!
It's just too hard keeping up with both facebook and the blog right now so check facebook for pictures.

Mom, Joanne, Jim, Nathan, Karen C and I took a day trip out to Xi'an yesterday. Up at 5 am. Flew out at 7 am.
Arrived around 9:30 and met Dom (STA from Shanghai).
We rented a private van to take us around Xi'an since we only had half a day to explore.
We saw the Terracotta Warriors then headed over the the center city to the Xi'an Wall. Made a quick pit stop at the Bell and Drum Towers then headed back to the airport.

It was a great day.

Hopefully I will be able to catch up with pictures soon.

P.S.
Possible great news!
They have asked Joanne and I to stay longer to help out with the stores in Beijing.
We have both accepted the offer, but I am still trying to get my flight changed and another visa processed.
Also, I am suppose to be flying out to Korea after my assignment is finished in China, but now because of everything happening in Korea I am not sure if it is a good idea to go.

We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment