On October 10, 2010 I embark on a 2 month trip to Beijing to open up THE FIRST Gap store in China. I will be part of the Beijing team in Chaobei Joy City, a large scale regional shopping center. By the end of 2010 there we will have 4 Gaps opened, 2 in Beijing and 2 in Shanghai.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Randoms Oct 26 - Nov 6

-I am losing track of time- all my days are meshing together...tomorrow will be the one month mark and it seriously feels like it's only been a week!!! Time flies!!!

Here are some random pictures of the past few days of pre-opening set up:

Our home-made lundies for extra storage


Preparing to take down the Introduction Banner


Mannequin delivery - I believe theres 280+ mannequins there.


Boys Orange wall - in progress


Adult Cashwrap - 1st floor


Kids & Baby Cashwrap - 2nd floor


Store front reveled! - still a work in progress


Kid's fitting room


Super cute slippers I bought for my mom


They have the best teas here!


Dim sum in our Mall


This place is called My Place for Dumplings


Hahaha toddler disco mannies


Mall lunch


Karen C checking her schedule


Karen B with her sweet hot dog :p


Pomegranate Sunkist (not too bad)


Fish ball Soup - Radish Cakes - Almond Snow Pear Tea (my new obsession)


Yay - finally a cleaned out room!


We call him Caramel - Japan-team - looove him

Junji-san from the Japan-team


Junji-san and Shoho!!! --->MY FAVORITE! We call him Diva

Lots of denim


Morning huddle


Getting our organization on


Sketchy escalator "scaffold"


Joanne & Liang & WNS ACC


BOXES BOXES BOXES!!! so sick of boxes (=____=)


No comments:

Post a Comment