On October 10, 2010 I embark on a 2 month trip to Beijing to open up THE FIRST Gap store in China. I will be part of the Beijing team in Chaobei Joy City, a large scale regional shopping center. By the end of 2010 there we will have 4 Gaps opened, 2 in Beijing and 2 in Shanghai.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

3 weeks and counting...

Finally started the packing process.
It's hard packing for another country especially since it will be fall/winter while I am there. I pulled out one of my wool coats and cringed because it is so damn hot and the thought of putting it on makes me sweat.
I am hoping to get a leopard print coat made while I am there so I will probably only bring this one and some hoodies/cardigans to layer with it.

Give and Get is coming up next weekend. I have been waiting and waiting to get these over-the-knee Mia boots from Piperlime to wear with my Jean Leggings this fall.


I can't wait for cooler weather. This is the first summer I've actually enjoyed the sun, but I've had my fun and now I am over it!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Going in for my second session of laser hair removal tomorrow.
I am NOT looking forward to it. My armpits felt like they were sun burned for a week after the first session.
But I will say I am addicted now. Come this time next year I will be completely bald...Love it!

1 comment: