On October 10, 2010 I embark on a 2 month trip to Beijing to open up THE FIRST Gap store in China. I will be part of the Beijing team in Chaobei Joy City, a large scale regional shopping center. By the end of 2010 there we will have 4 Gaps opened, 2 in Beijing and 2 in Shanghai.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

First post

I am starting this blog to document my time spent in China and my journey while opening one of the four new Gap Stores in Beijing and Shanghai. They are set to open on October 28th, 2010 and will all be flagship format. The two in Beijing will be located at APM (where the regional office will be) and Chaobei; and the two in Shanghai will be in Venture Tech and HK Plaza. I will be opening the one in Chaobei.

These are renderings of the two Beijing stores...I will be in the one on the right.

I can't wait! Less than 8 weeks and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment